Friday, August 24, 2007

Blake's Benching

You mean this guy fucked up? Naaah.


I’m writing this after Blake Mitchell has been suspended for the first game of the 2007 season. Here is a sample of some text messages I received about this subject:

I hope Blake falls off a bridge

Fucking Mitchell, what an idiot

The Blake we’ve come to know and love

I’m glad Smelley will get experience so that when Spurrier benches Blake later Smelley can blow up

So as you can see, this not so random samplings of Gamecock fans are 100% behind our #1 QB. Personally, I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing Blake gone for good. I have been listening to podcasts made by people who have actually seen these guys play, and it seems as if Blake is by far the best quarterback, with Smelley and Beecher backing him up. So it looks now as if Smelley will get the start and Beecher will get playing time. While Blake may come back and start vs. UGA, I wouldn’t be surprised if Smelley starts the UGA game if he blows up vs. the Ragin Cajuns.

Oh and Emmanuel Cook got kicked out of school for having a gun. With him, we essentially had four safeties that could start. Now we have three. Good luck in life, dumbass.

No comments: